Bio: 3rd year Ph.D. student in AMCS
Co-Advised by: Dr. Michael Kearns and Dr. Aaron Roth
- Cambridge University (UK)
- Stetson University (DeLand, FL):
- BS Mathematics (Summa Cum Laude)
- BA Religious Studies (Summa Cum Laude)
- Oxford University (UK)
Algorithmic Game Theory
- Differential Privacy
- Mechanism Design
- Numerical Analysis
- Social Networks
- Co-wrote with Aaron Roth, Jonathan Ullman, and Steven Wu. Inducing Approximately Optimal Flow using Truthful Mediators. To appear at EC 2015. Presented poster for Microsoft NYCE Day 2014, Google NYC Ph.D. Summit 2015, and the SIAM CSE 2015 conference.
- Poster - won Best Poster Award sponsored by HP at SIAM CSE15.
- Co-wrote with Sampath Kannan, Jamie Morgenstern, and Aaron Roth. Private Pareto Optimal Exchange - To appear at EC 2015.
- Co-wrote with Aaron Roth. Asymptotically Truthful Equilibrium Selection in Large Congestion Games. In the proceedings of EC 2014.
- Co-wrote with Tom Vogel. Identification of localized structure in a nonlinear damped harmonic oscillator using Hamilton's Principle. Involve (2010); vol. 3, issue 4.
- Email: ryrogers [at] sas [dot] upenn [dot] edu
- Office: GRW 565
- President and co-founder of SIAM student chapter at Penn
- Rowing Coach for Wharton Crew
- Rowing Experience: